Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day ten

Hmm, did i do anything interesting today?

I mowed the grass.

At least I suppose you can call it that.

The last time Rod used the lawnmower he damaged the blade.

I shook and shimmed all over the place trying to cut the grass.

I got the main part done before I noticed that the mower had vibrate a screw right out of the gas tank.

It is being held partway on by the other screw which didn't vibrate all the way out.

Oh well, at least I got the large part of the yard done.

Scrubbed the wall in the kids bathroom,

which I now realize was smoke soot,

most likely from the fire that the sellers say never happened.

I'm going to try to get a little painting done tomorrow.

Signed lease papers for the condo - yeah am I glad that's done.

Hopefully these two guys stay for the whole lease.

This renting out thing sure is harder than I thought it was going to be.

Hopefully we have some great new tenants and I don't have to worry to much about it.

Ang and Mak went on their fieldtrip to Seaworld today.

They told me about seeing the sharks, dolphins, and whales.

I think they had fun.

Ang fell asleep on the bus before they were out of the parking lot.

Note to self:still need to take care of the cats, have Poppa replace the blade on the lawnmower and screw the gas tank back on, get at least one thing painted tomorrow

1 comment:

Diane said...

Got your list of "Papa Do's" going huh:) Be sure to document and photo the walls etc.. . What did you think of TT's recording?