Sunday, May 28, 2006

Day 29

I talked to Rod this morning for just over an hour.

Started my day off great.

He's in port right now and hoping to do some sight seeing.

We're almost down to 2 months left until he gts back-WOOHOO.

I primed my front door and the desk I bought.

The primer is pink and the kids think I'm going to have a pink front door.

WRONG!

It will be a burgandy color but I had the primer tinted so it won't take so many coats.

I think it will look good when it's done.

The other doors need to be stripped and repainted.

I think I'll wait to do that after Mom gets here!

The previous owners didn't do a very good job on them and they look really bad.

That and the molding on the doorways and floor.

Need to paint it as well.

That can only be done at nap time though!

No comments: