Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day 32-Heading into a new month!

Heading into our third different month with Rod gone.

A busy month to be sure.

All the end of the school year activities.

Birthdays.

Stuff, lots of stuff to do.

Making Poppa's list of stuff that I need done also.

Mom and Poppa will be here on Saturday.

I'm eagerly counting down the days until they get here!
____________________________________
Today was a pretty quiet day.

I went to the association office to fill out some paperwork

Got Makkiah from school and attended the parent meeting.

Got all the details about his graduation ceremony.

Made dinner.

Cleaned the cats cage, again.

Gave the cat a bath as he was being eaten alive by fleas. Poor thing

Had out AWANA awards ceremony. I'm so glad it's over and we can start planning for next year!

We will get a nice break for the summer and hopefully with the support of the church we will have an even more awesome program next year.

We had a great group of volunteers that made it run but just something about the support of the church that makes it better.

Other than that, not much going on!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

With you working on it - I'm sure that Awana will get straightened out for next year. You do a good job at anything that you decide to do!! I have all the confidence in the world in you. Of course, I might be a little biased :)