Saturday, April 07, 2007

The boys bedroom-progress

Before we started with their room it was a powder blue. I think the previous owners got a good deal on the paint cause over half the house was powder blue.
We pulled Tyreque's bed out of the closet area and moved it to another area of the room. Makes a lot more room over there.
Then we hung shower curtains up to make the closet look like a closet instead of just haven't closet rods hanging.
We are going to paint the short half wall dark blue to hide fingerprints and we are going to paint circles on the green wall.
This door goes out to the patio and the shower curtain works well for curtains.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Good job boys!! It's coming along great. Can't wait to see it in June. Been a long time.

Melinda said...

Hi there...
I stumbled upon your blog while searching for some inspiration photos for my sons bedroom in shades of blue and green. As soon as I saw "The Money Pit" at the top of your blog I KNEW we had something in common! I too just bought a money pit, oops, I mean house :-). I am a single Mom of 2 boys, and this is our first home of our own, and let me tell you, its been a TON of work!
I love yours sons bedroom! The colors are gorgeous, and I love how you used the shower curtains. Smart thinking :-)
I am your newest blog follower. Feel free to drop by my blog anytime! (mycottagebythebay.blogspot.com)

Seeya again soon,
Melinda