Saturday, May 13, 2006

Day fourteen

I started off my day with a phone call from Rod.

He's rockin and rollin out at sea.

It was 9am Sat here and 1am Sunday where he is.

Didn't get to talk long but...

he's doing good,

enjoying his job,

and I have a better idea of when he will be home!!!

He says this is the best job he's every had.

Made the kids pancakes and eggs for breakfast.

I really need to go to the grocery store but haven't managed to do that yet.

Maybe tomorrow.

I mudded the drywall on the halfwall that John and I built.

After sanding it I will put the second coat on and attempt my first shot at texturing.

We'll see how that turns out.

I also scraped some more in Makkiah's room.

There are so many layers on the wall I'm wanting to redo.

The main thing is getting all the loose stuff off of the wall.

A few more scraping sessions and it should be ready to retexture.

Add four loads of laundry and it equals another busy day.

No comments: