Friday, July 28, 2006

Day 91!! ONE WEEK LEFT!!!

The tigers are all on the ship and the ship will be pulling out and heading for home in the morning.

One week and they will be pulling in to home!!!!

I went today and got stuff to decorate for homecoming.

Now I just need for the rain to stop so that I can get the decorating done!

We had our last day of VBS!

VBS was really fun and I think all the kids had a great time.

Even Taniyah got up and danced at the worship rally!!

After the first day things were organized and ran smoothly.

Now on to working on the stuff for Springtime Care (o-5 classes at church).

We will be redoing all the rooms there.

Painting, carpet, new cribs and toys!

It will all look great when we are done.

So I will continue to be busy over the next few weeks.

Have half the schedule completed and it should all run much more smoothly than it has.

1 comment:

Diane said...

My baby the organizer. I know everyone had a good time and you worked very hard on the VBS. Don't forget to take time out for your hubby!! HEHE