Thursday, July 06, 2006

Day 69!!

They installed most of the vinyl today and will come back tomorrow morning to finish.

It looks so good!

I went around and washed the walls and took down the border that needs to be replaced.

It's always easier to put up the new when the old is gone.

I also started doing the molding in the hallway.

I bought a few pieces to do the molding near Taniyah's door.

The guy installing the floor said it looked good so I must be doing OK!!

I think I'm going to do the ones in the kitchen and save John's help for another project.

I want to replace the door in Bray & Lad room so I think I'm going to use him to do that.

So much to do and so little time!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm SO glad that you are liking it! I was worried that you would be disappointed because you wanted the ceramic tile so badly.