Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day 89! 9 Days Left!!!

Single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting closer and closer.

So much I still need to get done!

Today I had a another big go around with AT&T BUT I finally got switched over to my new provider and am not going to pay the fee for terminating my contract early.

I have to say that their service really stinks and their customer service is also very poor.

So glad to be with a new provider and I've been able to use my internet whenever I want!

Day 3 of VBS was good.

No cartwheels today though!!

We have a lot of fun though and even Taniyah enjoys going!

She's learning to do some of the motions to the songs and it SO cute!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

of course it's cute. she's cute. I remember you saying all the same things about Kiah. . . and Jaleel . . . Brayana . . . and even Destini :) Love u all