Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day 68

Today brought the flooring guys who skim coated the kitchen floor.

I hurried and got breakfast stuff so that the sleeping kids could eat when they woke up.

Took the kids to the spray park at Santee Lakes.

We met some friends there and the kids played.

It costs $1 per child for a wristband to play and it was well spent.

We stayed there for 3 hours until Taniyah was ready to take a nap.

Came home and painted some of the trim in Makkiah's room.

Headed to Home Depot and got molding which I am going to teach myself to install!! We'll see how it goes.

Then I decided to play with my Photoshop Elements.

Here is the result:
For some reason Blogger distorts the picture. It looks better in Flickr. I need to rescan the pics to get rid of the drywall dust.

1 comment:

Diane said...

That looks something like the park we took Ladaria and Brayana to in Gifford when they were in Florida.