Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 70!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

One more milestone down!!

Getting closer by the day!!

As you can see we got our new flooring in and it's finished!!

It looks so nice!

Now I just need to get the baseboards in and I think that I can do it.

We'll be able to move stuff back into the kitchen today and then I'll have my kitchen back.

I'm tired of having the kids eat in the library and it being so far from the kitchen.

Not much else is going on here.

I've felt disabled not being able to use the kitchen or go through the kitchen to get tools that I need so haven't gotten a lot accomplished in the last few days.

Spent time with the kids instead!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Glad it's doing what you want!! Looks really good from here. Posted some reunion pics and 4th pics on Flickr. Haven't got much done on the Blog.