Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 88!! 10 days left!!!!

We'll be heading into the single digits soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Ladaria babysat for our old church so I took the kids to the park and cleaned out the van.

After that I took some pictures of the kids and played around some after I got home.

My first attempt at photoshopping items out of a picture:













Can you name the differences? It was fun to do.

Then I took some pictures and made a photo collage:










Taught Vacation Bible School. Dressed up like Queen Esther and did a cartwheel for the first time in years!! The cartwheel had nothing to do with the story, just entertaining the kids until dinner came!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You did a cartwheel dressed like Queen Esther? Boy, that must've been something to watch hehe I can name some differences but I'd do better if they were side by side.

Mitch said...

You cut the swing out and switched Tanayah to the left side of the picure? You are getting good at this stuff! I like the collage. I need to do a few of those. What program are you using?

Love ya, Aunt Sharen