Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 86!! 12 DAYS!!

Today wasn't as hot as yesterday.

Only hit mid 90 although it keeps raining in the middle of the night which makes for terrible humidity.

Mom's used to it but around here we usually get dry heat.

I don't like sweating when I'm not even moving!!

I "talked" with Rod from about 9pm to 4am!!!

He was doing his traffic school online so it was nice to be able to "talk" for so long!!

I should have been in bed BUT it was more exciting to talk to him!

Then I had to get up at 7 this morning for church and I was wide awake.

He needs to come home so I can get some decent sleep.

Although I really don't feel tired!

This week is VBS and I'm teaching so it will probably go by quickly.

Mom is coming back on Thursday for at least another week.

I think it depends on what happens with her doctors appt.

1 comment:

Diane said...

In 11 days, your stacks of paper will be back!! Glad you had a good, long chat and still made it around for the day's activities. I'm NOT used to it. That's why I like the SD weather soooooo mucH!!