Monday, June 19, 2006

Day 52-Happy Monday

I'm babysitting for Linda, who is babysitting for Cindy.

So baby Vinnie has been here since last night.

I forgot what it was like to have a baby in the house!!

Put him to bed and putted around on the computer.

Laid down in bed and he decided that he needed a bottle.

So no sooner had I laid down that I had to get back up!!

Oh well, still beats the attitide, back talking and stealing that comes with some of the older kids.

He is a good baby when he's not itching.

He has really bad excema so I've been putting Makkiah's lotion on him.

It seems to be helping!

We have decided to put a new flowerbed in the yard so will be doing that project over the next few days.

Will post pictures of it when we are done.

In the meantime here is a picture of Taniyah!

No comments: