Saturday, June 10, 2006

Day 42

Went to VBS training this morning for a few hours.

It's that time of year again.

I'm teaching the 1st and 2nd grade class and Ted is helping me.

We'll have lots of fun!!!

Then I took Destini to the store to buy a birthday present for her friend.

Dropped her off at the birthday party and then came back home.

She went to a chocolate obsession birthday party.

Lots of girls, lots of chocolate!!!

Went and picked her up from the party and fed the kids dinner before heading off to the movies.

I took the kids to see "stick it".

It was a good movie and Taniyah did well for most of the movie.

Towards the end I stood in the back with her.

They had an area boxed in, I'm not sure what for but it worked well for a playpen!!

The kids really enjoyed the movie.

No comments: