Thursday, June 08, 2006

Day 40!!!


Today was a busy and productive day.

Mom and I headed off to Walmart to do some shopping. Fringe, pillow stuffing, a new pair of sandals and moth balls!

Then we stopped at the farmers market to get a few things and headed off to pick up Makkiah from school.

After coming home Mom and I reupholstered the bench that I bought last week at the thrift store. I also made some pillows to go on it with the extra material.

Poppa bought some molding and is making a new access hole in the ceiling where our hole was. It's easier to make an attic access that to try to patch it.

I will caulk it and then I will be able to paint the ceiling white. All one color of white instead of the 5 or so different colors and finished of white.

Mom also fixed the clock that Rod bought when he was on his last deployment. So now it works again - YEAH!

Then Mom and I made dinner and fed the kids.

Tomorrow will be another busy day.

1 comment:

Diane said...

And they ate like starved puppies!! You would think they didn't like what they had for lunch or something!!