Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Life is NOT fair!

I don't know if you can read the sign. It says "Keep out and stay away unless you are going to read to me". This would the sign that was posted on Brayana's door last night. To think that she couldn't get any person in this house to read to her! She asked her Dad to read to her and he wouldn't, she asked me and I told her it was bedtime (note the time that the picture was taken 10PM). She got upset because we wouldn't read the book that was 30 pages long at 10PM. Let me not fail to mention that Rod had just spent 2 HOURS playing with her in the living room, hence the REASON that she was going to bed so late. When I got up to go tell her goodnight this was the sign that I encountered. I thought it was cute that I took a picture of it. She wanted to know why I was taking a picture of her sign instead of reading to her!! Go figure!

No comments: