Thursday, April 13, 2006

Some transformations

I thought I would give some perspective pictures. We've spent a lot of hours working on the yard. Many hours of Rod and Poppa putting up siding, Mom and I priming, Rod and I painting, Rod and Dennis replacing windows, Rod and I replacing the door, Rod and I doing the front porch, Mom and Poppa babysitting while Rod and I did work, taking out the old fence, tilling the yard, putting in the flowerbeds, cutting down trees, breaking up blacktop, etc.
With the help of the Mom, Poppa and the kids we have gotten a lot of work accomplished and the house is starting to look great!
Very different from when we first bought the property.
Here you go.
Here is a picture of the house when we first bought it. Here is a picture of the house at the end of the day today from the same angle. Here is the front yard when we bought the house.Here is the yard from the same angle at the end of today.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wouldn't even believe it was the same place if I haven't been seeing it with my own eyes!! It looks great. And family time is so precious!