Sunday, November 13, 2005

OH!!! BUTTON!

We have an ongoing joke about getting Taniyah to say BUTTON.

This comes from Poppa's mom saying that he said button at 6 months as he grabbed her button.

Now I know that we have sorely missed the target date for this great accomplishment by several months, but, alas we still try.

Anyway one morning as we were laying in bed Rod was trying to get Taniyah to say Dada and I, of course was trying to get her to say Mama. This went on for several minutes. She actually says dadadada and mamamama.

I decided to seize the opportunity to see if she would say button.

She would say "bu"

and everytime I would say "ton"

she would give us this face

almost like it was a bad word or something.

We laughed so hard and it was so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But she will soon. I can just feel it! She'll say it for papa!! :-)