Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ACTION Presentation and the Waterpark

This morning I woke up SICK. Well really I woke up in the middle of the night with a fever close to 103. I took tylenol, a cool shower and laid with my wet towel on the bed trying to cool down. I was hot and miserable. Add to that the fact that I could breath and was coughing. YUCK!
The kids had a presentation at the Lakewood Clubhouse and I was not going to miss it. I got up, took more tylenol, wet washcloth, did hair and headed off with the family. Since I was sick I even got a coveted ride on the golf cart, however, because I was sick I did not get any pictures of them.
After the presentation we went to the waterpark. When we arrived we were the only ones there! We had the entire pool, waterslide and spray park to ourselves.

The kids had a blast. They went up the stairs and down the slides.
They spalshed
They floated (you can click on this photo to watch the slideshow)
And I slept
Then it rained and the kids still had a blast, well Tete ran to the canopy cause she didn't want to get wet. You can see the rain in the picture if you look close enough.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Glad the kids had fun. It was hot until it turned black and rained "so hard it hurt" and woke you and CB up! hehe he had such swollen gums - he was still such a good guy - well, acutally, they all were wonderful!