Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bedroom progress

Yesterday we went to IKEA and picked out bed covers, then we went to the fabric store to pick out a material for pillows and curtains to go with them, then we went to Home Depot to get paint to match.

So yesterday the girls painted the two main colors on their wall. This morning they painted the second coat of brown and I made the curtain to go over their closet and got it hung up.



So this is where we are at right now. I wasn't to sure about the paint colors that I chose to go with the fabric but I think it will look really nice. I have two pillows sewn also but don't have them stuffed yet.



We are going to put a black stripe where the two colors meet, around the the door and window trim

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Hey S'te and family, It's great to see all the projects in progress! And pictures of Rod's last couple of days at home before shipping out. I enjoy your blog but don't comment often - stay encouraged! I'll get back to it again soon too.

Love, Aunt Sharen

Diane said...

The bedroom looks good!! I like their colors too. Good work girls :)