I know, I know. I'm WAY behind and I'm not even going to try to go back and catch up.
We are putting in a new fence. In putting in the new fence I think I have an idea on how to fix the front gates. I'm not sure that I want to try to do it myself. We'll see after we get the side fence done.
We wanted to make a play area for Taniyah so she is a little more contained than she has been. So we are putting a fence on the side yard. In the back we are going to fence off the heat/AC unit and the terraces with a gate on the side to go on the pathway.
We are going to go a walkway across the front of the flowerbeds and around to the gate. The gate will be a double gate that will be 5 feet wide so we won't have to worry about access to the backyard for big stuff that has to go back there. Not sure if the walkway will extend through the gate to the other side or just to the gate.
We were not wanting the fortress look so we did the open slatted fence. It's about 4.5 feet tall which is a little taller than I had imagined but Rod thought it was a good height so that what we went with. I think once it's painted it will look much better.
I will update again on Wed after my big ultrasound. Rod has duty so he won't get to go but I will scan pictures and post them for everyone. Can't believe how quickly time is passing.