Thursday, February 22, 2007

20 weeks!!


I've made it to the halfway point! Time has gone by so quickly with this pregnancy. It seems to be just flying by! Technically I'm probably more than halfway since I've never gone to 40 weeks. With Taniyah I made it to 39 weeks and made the doctor nervous so he induced me at 39 weeks. It was probably a good thing that he had scheduled the induction at my 38 week appt for the following week. When I went in for my induction I was 5cm and 80% effaced and not having any contractions. I had gone the night before to pick up Mom and Poppa from the airport and I felt perfectly fine. I think the doctor was concerned that if he let me go any further that I may not make it to the hospital in time.


2 comments:

Diane said...

Have the other kids figured it out yet? You've never said. I know you were just kinda waiting for them to notice. . .

Sharen said...

Such a cute belly!

I love all your pictures, S'te! I think it's great that you have a picture group you interact with tho' - Always neat to talk with people who share the same interests.