A couple years ago we redid our living room. We built steps from the living room into the library changing the flow of traffic between the two areas.
In the process we also built a closet on each side of the stairway.
One of the closets has the hot water heater in it. The other closet I put a small set of shelves in with the intentions of doing built in shelves.
Today it rained so I thought it would be a good time to do them.
Rod and I bought the boards to make shelves and the supports. Cleaned all the stuff out of the closet that was piled in there and set to work.
It was actually much easier to do than I thought it would be and in no time at all we had the shelves in.
I got the stuff from the closet sorted out and put into bins and back into the closet. Everything is neat and organized. I also cleaned out one of the hall closets and one in the kitchen. Now all my photo props are in this closet and easier for me to find as well.
We also replaced the track to the closet door. It works so much better now!
And a picture of Cavelle from this evening as a bonus in one of is rare quiet moments.