Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First tooth





The first tooth came in on December 1st.

Unfortunately my camera was not working and I didn't get a picture of it.

It got knocked off the table by one of my kids while I was transferring pictures.

Thankfully I had bought insurance on it and it was replaced.

I wasn't sure that I was going to have a camera for Christmas.

I sent it in on December 4th.

It was supposed to be repaired or replaced in 10 business days.

On December 21st when I still had no camera I called.

No one knew what was going on with it except for the fact that I was getting a new one.


The problem - no one knew if it had shipped or not.


An email was sent and I was told to call back on Monday.


Monday I called back and the one person who could answer the question was not there.


I was told I could buy a camera and return it when mine came.


Not what I wanted to hear at all.


So I went and took a shower so I could get ready to go get a new camera.


When I came out there was a PINK box waiting for me.


Christmas Eve and what showed up?


My new, upgraded, 2 lenses included CAMERA!!


And along with it -


The ability to take pictures of this:

1 comment:

Diane said...

What is it that was said - something about "faith in all things" - or something like that. . . .

I am sure one happy camper - I get to see pics and videos!!!! God is good!